Saalt Menstrual Cup, Himalayan Pink
- or 4 interest-free payments
Designed to be the most comfortable and easiest to use cup on the market. Great option for first-time users as the slightly firmer silicone allows it to open easily when inserted. Saalt is a female-founded, women-owned period care company that's all about making cleaner, more sustainable period care accessible to everyone. Crafted in ultra-soft, medical-grade silicone, this menstrual cup is comfortable and easy to use.
About Saalt: Saalt is changing the menstrual care industry by creating high-performance menstrual products aimed to simplify period care for all. Through Saalt’s mission of empowering people to care for their periods in a healthy and sustainable way, they are engaging an audience to help end menstrual shame and invest in menstrual health. As a woman-owned, certified B Corp, Saalt allocates 2% of our revenue to donate improved period care in the US and abroad, and help fund initiatives in menstrual health, education, and sustainability.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Boil your cup in water for 4–5 min (not more than 7 min) to sanitize it before first use and again between cycles. Use tongs or a wire whisk to ensure the cup doesn’t touch the bottom of the pot. To store between uses, dry your Saalt Cup thoroughly and store it in the bag provided.
- 100% medical-grade silicone.
- Country of Origin: United States
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number SAAL19649441
- How to use
- First you fold and insert it horizontally toward your tailbone. Once your cup is filled, you simply empty, rinse, and reinsert the cup.