Over 40% of pregnant women are anemic and up to 25% are iron deficient, which can be dangerous if left untreated. This supplemental iron formula meets APA and WHO guidelines and supports a healthy pregnancy. Slow release formula provides 54 mg of iron carbonyl throughout the day. Low toxicity and easy on the stomach.
About Natalist: Natalist makes beautiful, evidence-backed fertility and pregnancy essentials with a net-zero plastic footprint. Their team of moms has been there and is making the journey better for others.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Contains 90 vegan tablets
- Contains no yeast, wheat, gluten, soy protein, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives, or flavoring
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- Ingredients: Iron (as Ferronyl, iron carbonyl).Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, ethylcellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, silica, and coating (hypromellose, glycerin)
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Iron carbonyl: Carbonyl iron consists of 100% elemental iron. Slow release formula provides 54 mg of iron carbonyl throughout the day.
- Full List of Ingredients
- Iron (as Ferronyl, iron carbonyl), Microcrystalline cellulose, ethylcellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, silica, and coating (hypromellose, glycerin)
- How to Use
- Adults take 2 iron tablets every day or as directed by your doctor. The release of iron will begin within 30 minutes of digestion and provide prolonged activity over six to eight hours.
- Good to Know
- Gynecologist Tested
- GMO Free