The Test Pack gives you the best of our tests, at a great price: the Natalist Ovulation Test to find your fertile window and the early-result Natalist Pregnancy Test to accurately test for pregnancy. 7 Ovulation Tests, 4 Pregnancy Tests, Over 99% Accurate, Easy-to-use tests with jargon-free instructions.
About Natalist: Natalist makes beautiful, evidence-backed fertility and pregnancy essentials with a net-zero plastic footprint. Their team of moms has been there and is making the journey better for others.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Your brain releases a surge of luteinizing hormone (LH) to tell your ovaries when it’s time to release an egg. The Natalist Ovulation test can identify that "LH surge" in your urine with over 99% accuracy.:
- You’re most likely to get pregnant when you have sex during your LH surge.:
- The Natalist Pregnancy Test detects human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG), one of the first signs of pregnancy.:
- The growing embryo makes hCG, which can be detected in the woman's urine after the embryo implants into the uterine wall.:
- How to Use
- Ovulation is induced by a surge of luteinizing hormone (LH), a hormone produced by the anterior pituitary in the brain. This LH surge, which occurs approximately 16-48 hours before ovulation, can be detected by our easy home ovulation test. During your LH surge, an abundance of LH is excreted in urine, which the ovulation test kit will detect and display as a positive ovulation test result.
- Pregnancy Test: *When used up to 3 days before your expected period. Early on in pregnancy, you may not be producing enough hCG for the test to detect. hCG hormone levels soar in early pregnancy, doubling about every two days. The more hCG your body makes, the more likely you are to get a positive result.
- Good to Know
- Gynecologist Tested