- Orra. Hebrew '' - (feminine form) meaning light. The feminine form was chosen as it is traditionally lit by the mother of family. It also resembles the word AURA as the mother radiates light on her surroundings. Silver orra candle holders are handmade from salts from the Holy Land combined with natural brownish earth pigment and silver hue anodized aluminum parts with a fine delicate satin finish. The salt crystals makes a special effect of translucent light that gives warmth and softness. The candle holders can be used for ceremonials as well as an ornament for a soft and purified environment. Package includes: 1 x Pair of Candle Holders and 1x Pair of 100% Beeswax candles.
The candles are positioned in a specially designed metal part made of anodized aluminum. They are removable and can be easily cleaned.
About Saltware Design: Eco-friendly ceremonial and tableware design. Made of salt from the Holy Land. Based on a unique innovative technology, Saltware is merging the culture symbolism of salt and its natural beauty.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Simply wipe the salt part with a damp cloth. Do not put under running water/dishwasher or in environment above 75% humidity. Metal parts may be washed with water and soap under water. Do not use abrasive cloth.
- 100% Salt and Aluminum
- Country of Origin: Israel
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number SALT19678215