Baby, you got this and the support you need! Nursing friendly with nursing clips for easy access. In addition, Anook's bra has the ability to expand and retract from the first trimester to the third trimester to many years postpartum. Designed to accommodate the changing female body. Built in antimicrobial liner to help wick sweat and breast milk. Added power mesh to offer back support. Sewn in bra pads to stay put and offer added coverage. Moisture management knit material that wicks away the sweat. Outer material: 76% POLY / 24% SPANDEX, Liner: 85% POLY / 15% SPANDEX with antimicrobial finish. Bra Sizing: xs: 30 A-C, 32 A-B s: 32 C-DD, 34 A-B m: 34 C-DD, 36 A-B l: 36 C-DD xl: 38 B-DD
About Anook Athletics: Anook Athletics was founded to provide women innovative clothing that supports their bodies from their first prenatal yoga class to running after a thriving child. They take the guessing game out of what to wear so that mamas can do what they do best, empowering their little ones to create a better world.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Wash with like colors in cold water. Do not use softeners. Do not bleach. Hang or lay flat to dry.
- Outer: 76% POLY / 24% SPANDEX
- Country of Origin: Made in Canada with Imported goods
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number ANOO06590529