- Inspired by the clean lines of mid-century design, this convertible crib by Ubabub brings a retro-modern vibe to any nursery. Made of poplar wood, it's simple to assemble and converts to a toddler bed when little ones become bigger ones!
- Made with American poplar hardwood, walnut wood veneer and TSCA certified engineered wood
- Low-height profile to make it easy to lift baby in and out of the crib
- Easy to clean and assemble with four adjustable mattress positions
- Converts to toddler bed and daybed; toddler bed conversion kit (UB0399) sold separately
- Consciously sourced materials, lead and phthalate safe, non-toxic finishes
- Meets ASTM international, AU/NZ and U.S. CPSC safety standards
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified: this product has undergone rigorous scientific testing for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby.
This product is excluded from free shipping promotions
About Ubabub: Nursery furniture doesn’t have to be childish — which is why husband-and-wife team Natasha and Daniel Dumais founded Ubabub, a line of contemporary cribs that appeal to parents’ tastes, too. Designed in Australia, each piece is at once über-stylish and practical.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Made with American Poplar hardwood, Walnut wood veneer and CARB II compliant engineered wood
- Assembly Required: Assembly Required
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number MS5764