Gently cleans hair and body without removing natural moisture from skin. Calming formula rebalances skin's pH, and provitamin B and vitamin E keep hair healthy and shiny. Mild enough for daily use; can be used on newborns and babies with sensitive skin. Dairy-free and vegan friendly.
About Noodle & Boo: Noodle & Boo was founded by a mama whose babies had extremely sensitive skin and eczema. Working with chemists who specialize in natural and holistic skin care, each exclusive formula is developed to nourish, replenish and protect especially delicate, eczema-prone and sensitive skin. Founded with a strong commitment to help children in need, Noodle & Boo donates a significant percentage of its profit, every month, to St. Jude Children’s Hospital, Keep a Child Alive, Compassion and Save the Children.
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Lavender Extract: known for its soothing, calming aromatic qualities.
- Full List of Ingredients
- Water (aqua/eau), peg-80 sorbitan laurate, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, sodium cocoyl isethionate, methyl gluceth-20, peg-150 distearate, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), panthenol (provitamin B5), ethylhexylglycerin, allantoin, sodium dehydroacetate, citric acid, phenoxyethanol, disodium edta, fragrance (parfum)
- How to Use
- Pour a small amount into your hand. Carefully apply to baby's hair and skin, rinsing well. Follow bath time with our Super Soft Lotion.
- CAUTION: For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. If any adverse reaction develops, stop use and contact your physician.
- Good to Know