Unsun Mineral Tinted Sunscreen, our best-seller is a 100% mineral sunscreen primer and color corrector in one! This sunscreen was formulated to cover a range of skin tones from very light to light sprinkled with freckles without leaving behind a ghostly residue. Allow Unsun to minimize your pores and moisturize your skin. Feel free to wear alone or as a primer under your makeup. The incredible blend of natural extracts (see ingredient lists for them all) add to this amazingly clean, non-animal tested and reef-safe formulation. Stay protected!
About Unsun: Frustrated by the lack of options for clean sunscreens for women of color, Katonya Breaux founded Unsun Cosmetics in 2016. Unsun provides clean, no residue options for all skin types and tones. Not only are Unsun products great for the people using it, but also for the environment it’s being used in.
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number UNSU06676882
- Key ingredients & Benefits
- Zinc Oxide & Titanium Dioxide: Natural compounds that provide UVA & UVB protection
- Shea Butter: Safe for all skin types- even delicate and new skin. Deeply moisturizes and provides UV protection for the skin.
- Full list of ingredients
- Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide: 6.500%, Titanium Dioxide: 5.500%. Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Isoamyl Laurate, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-2 Ricinoleate, Coconut Alkanes, Polyglyceryl-3 Ricinoleate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Heptyl Undecylenate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Sinesis (Sweet Orange) Peel Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Lactid Acid, Tocopherol, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sodium Glycerophosphate, Benzyl Alcohol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, & CI 77499).
- How to use
- Simply add a dime-sized amount in your palm and pat on, gently blend in to skin with your fingers.
- Good to know