Snuggle in and rock babe to sleep with the sublime comfort of the Madison Swivel Glider in eco-performance fabric. The softly rounded back and spacious seat make for heavenly cuddling while the metal swivel mechanism base allows you to turn and glide a full 360. Upholstered by hand in our eco-performance fabric, that is stain resistant, water repellent, and made with at least 30% recycled materials, the classic mid-century curves of the Madison Swivel Glider will add beautiful comfort during the nursery years and beyond.
- MID-CENTURY STYLING: Relax and lull babe to sleep in the Madison with classic mid-century curves and smooth gliding 360 swivel metal base.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: The Madison has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- SMALL SPACES APPROVED: The perfect addition to that nook in your nursery. Compact and space-saving without compromising on comfort and motion.
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: At least 30 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart® performance fabric + at least 30% REPREVE® recycled polyester yarn.
- WATER-REPELLENT & STAIN-RESISTANT: Life with a babe can be messy! Our eco-performance fabric is made for real-life, it's water-repellent, stain-resistant, and durable.
- EMISSIONS-TESTED: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs, and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.; FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed,FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
- EASY SETUP: Ready for the nursery with no assembly required.
About Babyletto: Playful modern design meets safe renewable materials in Babyletto’s line of stylish furniture. Established in 2010, this brand creates nursery pieces with mid-century appeal.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- To preserve the hand-crafted quality of your furniture, we recommend using a cotton cloth and a non-toxic cleaner. Periodic polishing or oiling on wood stains will help to maintain the rich wood tones. For our upholstered products, we recommend using water to clean suede products and light foam cleaners for all other fabrics.
- Pocket spring, Synthetic foam, Performance eco-twill fabric: 67% polyester, 33% REPREVE® polyester (recycled fiber made from post-consumer plastic bottles), and TSCA compliant plywood
- Country of Origin: China