Relax with this gentle and moisturizing bath balm. Find peace and happiness as caling waters soothe dry skin with almond oil and coconut milk bath. Keep your eyes open for the special surprise inside the balm!
About Musee Bath: Musee makes handcrafted, natural bath products in Madison County, Mississippi with the mission of restoring lives by providing dignified work for vulnerable people in our community. We primarily hire women in recovery, people with disabilities, and people who have lived in chronic poverty. Our products are handmade in the USA with ethically sourced, natural ingredients. Our bath balms are cruelty-free, paraben-free, and sulfate-free and safe for all skin types.
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Almond Oil: Can reduce irritation of dry skin by the absorption of water due to water loss. Almond Oil is also antibacterial and full of Vitamin A
- Citric Acid: Exfoliates to get rid of dead skin skin cells and helps unclog pores
- Full List of Ingredients
- Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Almond Oil, Coconut Milk Bath, Lavender Essential Oil, Fragrance Oil, Coloreze.
- How to Use
- Draw up a warm bath. Place bath balm in bathtub.Watch fizzle and enjoy! If irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
- Good to Know
- Good for Sensitive Skin
- Gentle Non-Toxic
- Recyclable Packaging