LadybugLunch Bag, Red and Black
- or 4 interest-free payments
Ladybugs are a sign of good luck and this bright and colorful insulated lunch bag is ready for adventure. Sturdy, washable, and roomy enough to carry lunch and a snack plus two inside mesh pockets will hold utensils, ice pack and drink bottle. Crafted from an insulating and sustainable foam textile that is certified free of over 100 harmful chemicals, including lead, phthalates and PVC. Inside Dimensions: 9"H x 10"W x 6" D. Individually-sewn in Taiwan at a women-owned facility.
About Dabbawalla Bags: In a global world of mega merchandising, Dabbawalla Bags stands apart with their individually crafted bags. They are a small, Seattle-based company whose sole mission is to make well-designed bags from sustainable materials that are both functional and fun. The whimsical bags are 100% toxic-free, machine washable and tough enough for rough-n-tumble use yet stylish enough to stand out from the crowd.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Machine washable (front loaders only) or hand wash. Do not store in direct sunlight, as this may damage product.
- 80% TPE/20% Nylon
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number DABB26447171