- This classic lace-up tennis shoe is what gave the Bensimon brand it's first great success. In 1978, the Bensimons received 100,000 white gymnastic sneakers from the French army, and Serge Bensimon had the brilliant idea of dying them in a variety of colors. He perfected a technique of coloring the canvas without spilling over onto the rubber. Thus, the iconic, timeless, and essential lace-up tennis shoes were born. A model that hasn't aged since 1979 and is still passed down from generation to generation. Because they are tinted manually in France, there will be a slight variation in the dyes, giving them a sense of unique design.
These shoes run small so we suggest sizing up
About Bensimon: Shop for Bensimon at maisonette.com. Your favorite children’s luxury brands and independent boutiques for your boy or girl. Shop Maisonette for the best in kid and baby clothing, accessories, home, furniture, decor, or toys.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Upper and Lining: 100% Cotton , Outer: Rubber
- Country of Origin: SLOVAKIA
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number A.T.26531404