Kick up your heels and relax with the Kiwi Gliding Ottoman. Perfectly paired with the Kiwi Glider Recliner, Toco Glider, and Cali Glider, this ottoman glides back and forth on a sleek, stainless steel base. It's a stylish but also more sustainable choice for the modern nursery. Upholstered by hand in our eco-performance fabric, that is stain resistant, water repellent, and made from recycled materials. Stylish and functional, this trendy piece will be a smart choice for feeding time with your babe.
- SMOOTH GLIDING BASE: The black stainless steel base allows allows you to gently glide back and forth matching the motion of your babyletto glider.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: The Kiwi has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: We want to help you make more sustainable choices in your home; At least 10 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this soft eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart technology® + at least 30% REPREVE® recycled polyester yarn.
- WATER-REPELLENT & STAIN-RESISTANT: Don't worry about forgetting to take your shoes off! Our eco-performance fabric is water-repellent, stain-resistant, and durable.
- EMISSIONS-TESTED: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs, and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests; The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
About Babyletto: Playful modern design meets safe renewable materials in Babyletto’s line of stylish furniture. Established in 2010, this brand creates nursery pieces with mid-century appeal.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Performance eco-weave fabric: 67% polyester and 33% recycled fibers. Polyester fill and metal gliding base.
- Country of Origin: China