Island Stripe Sunbonnet, Black and White
- or 4 interest-free payments
- On an island (stripe) in the (Briar) sun, we'll be playing + having fun. Why you'll love our sunbonnets: The wide brim keeps babe’s head, neck, and shoulders shaded from the sun, the brim can be worn forward for sun coverage or flipped back for greater visibility, the brim is 3 inches all around as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics' Sun Safety guide, they are made of the highest-quality natural fabrics to ensure breathability, are water-friendly, and they tie to ensure it stays in place (and never gets lost). Easy to wash and wear and proudly made in the USA.
Briar’s sunbonnets are the perfect warm-weather accessory. The wide, 3-inch all-around brim keeps babe’s head, neck and shoulders shaded from the sun - and meet the recommendations outlined by the American Academy of Pediatrics’ Sun Safety guide. The brim can be worn forward for extra sun coverage, or flipped back for greater visibility. Carefully handcrafted with love in our Washington state studios, for heirloom quality with everyday wearability. Our sunbonnets are always made of the highest-quality natural fabrics to ensure breathability, plus they’re water-friendly for the pool or beach. Ties ensure the hat stays in place (and never gets lost!). The best part? They’re easy to wash and wear all season long. Proudly handcrafted in the USA.
About Briar Baby: Briar Baby makes heirloom quality bonnets for everyday wear. Seeking a tie-hat that was both functional and beautiful, founder Rachel Goode began creating her signature bonnets for her daughter in 2014. Today, these bonnets are ethically made at Briar’s in-house production studio in Vancouver, Washington with love and positive intentions poured into every step.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Sunbonnet should machine wash cold hand-wash/delicate cycle, tumble dry low. Remove promptly, iron if necessary. Do not bleach or use oxidizing agents.
- 100% linen
- Country of Origin: USA
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number BRIA06651821