A duvet you can feel good about (and monogrammable, to boot!). Combining natural materials with uncompromising quality, this Baby Duvet is a lightweight, lofty, and a perfectly cozy layer your baby will love all year round - from the day he or she is born to the day they turn two. Designed so that you can easily pack and go, it's made to be luxurious, simple, and soft - because the beginning of your baby’s life should be full of a sense of security and ease. Crafted with European quality and craftsmanship. Packaged in its very own cotton canvas tote bag - because practicality means everything. All of the Gooselings covers were made to perfectly fit and compliment their duvet insert. Two products. One perfect blanket. Duvet set contains insert as well as cover pictured.
About Gooselings: Gooselings was founded out of a yearning for a sense of calm amongst the stressful, exciting (and occasionally overwhelming!) journey that is parenthood. Gooselings is more than an ordinary blanket—it’s a lifestyle. A community. A way of life. For your baby. For you, too. Inspired by hygge, a Scandinavian lifestyle meaning "creating an atmosphere full of things that make one content", Gooselings' products feel “like a hug”—light, soft, tender and lovely. And hugs do more than keep you cozy: they are scientifically proven to nurture, calm and emit happiness and a sense of security. That’s exactly what they hope to bring your baby.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Duvet Insert: When necessary, simply wash the duvet at hot temperature. Spin-dry and dry in the tumble dryer with wool dryer balls (or tennis balls work as well).
- Duvet Cover: Wash inside out at warm temperature with like colors. Don't tumble dry.
- Good Habits: Launder before first use. Treat stains in a timely manner.
- Duvet Insert: down feathers, sateen cotton Duvet Cover: sateen cotton
- Country of Origin: Portugal (cover), Denmark (insert)