- The Il Pellicano Family Collection was inspired by coastal Italian towns and pays tribute to the most enchanting luxury boutique hotel on the coast of Tuscany. This collection is particularly well-suited for ring bearers and flower girls, but would also be appropriate for other events during a bride's wedding weekend. The combination of white and beige linen fabrics gives a timeless and classic feel, while the lightweight and breathable linen fabric will keep you cool and comfortable on warm summer days and nights. In addition to special occasions, this collection is also versatile enough to be worn on summer vacations and for everyday "mommy and me" matching moments. The Il Pellicano Girl Dress and Girl Bubble feature hand-smocked straps, which is a beautiful and intricate technique that adds texture and detail to the pieces. The girl's outfits include a stunning statement bow in the front. The coordinating linen-cotton fabric used for the bow adds a nice touch of texture and contrast to the outfit.
About Dondolo: Dondolo Founder and Designer Catalina Gonzalez worked with the Maisonette Team to bring magic to summer’s memorable events in 3 exclusive capsules. Inspired by stunning Italian destinations, these pieces were made with a twist on tradition and hand-crafted details. Both brands align in so many ways: founded by mothers with a goal to connect other parents to high-quality products for children and bring special details to every piece!
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Cold wash, gentle cycle, lay flat to dry
- 100% Linen
- Country of Origin: Colombia
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number DOND26520094