We can let them know that it's okay to relax by giving them a trusted sensory message with the X's and O's drawn on their back. You’re saying, I see you. I hear you. I love you. It’s okay now. You can relax. Bambini Furtuna Fussy Temper Comfort is used in a connecting ritual to help promote an ease of emotions and encourage uplifting feelings. These herbs have been traditionally used to calm and relax. For children working their way out of big emotions, the key is connecting.
About Bambini Furtuna: Bambini Furtuna was born out of a mother's desire to soothe her child's suffering along with the help of world-renowned pediatrician, Dr. Greene. With powerful yet gentle organic ingredients from their family farm in Sicily, Bambini Furtuna's products are inspired by a deep love for our little ones.
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Bitter Orange: This bitter is traditionally used for calming stomach troubles and stress.
- Geranium: Traditionally used to calm discomfort in the body and distress in the mind.
- German Chamomile: Traditionally used to calm stress, soothe skin, and settle stomachs.
- Full List of Ingredients
- Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil*, Tocopherol, Lamium album (White Nettle), Matricaria chamomilla (Italian Chamomile), Citrus aurantium (Bitter Orange) peel oil*, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) peel oil*, Citrus aurantium (Petitgrain) peel oil*, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) leaf oil*
- *Indicates Organic Ingredient
- How to Use
- Gently roll X’s and O’s on the back, while having your child take 10 deep breaths. Breathe out on X and in on O. For older kids, have them roll X's and O's on the wrist so they can regulate the intensity of the aroma by bringing their arm closer to or further from their nose.
- Good to Know
- Free of Synthetic Dyes or Fragrance
- Fast Absorbing
- Good for Sensitive Skin