Featuring MYTH, SALT, SWEET, BEE, WEST eau de parfums. Scheduled to the max with self-care, gratitude journals and baths? Can’t stop won’t stop on Zoom calls? Get back in your groove with our Fully Booked fragrance gift set. This tongue-in-cheek kit features all of our best-selling scents (MYTH, SALT, SWEET, BEE and WEST) in 5ml rollerballs. Designed to lift the spirits and change your mood with a playful take on scent exploration, this wonderful set also comes at a terrific value.
About Ellis Brooklyn: ELLIS BROOKLYN is a clean and eco fragrance brand founded by Bee Shapiro, the longtime New York Times beauty columnist. Bee started the line when she was pregnant with her daughter Ellis and living in Brooklyn and was looking for clean, safe options for fine fragrance. The award-winning perfumes are clean, innovative and luxurious.
- Full List of Ingredients
- BEE: Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum),alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamal, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool.
- MYTH: Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), butylphenyl methylpropional, hydroxycitronellal, benzyl alcohol, citronellol, coumarin, cinnamyl alcohol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, citral, isoeugenol, geraniol, limonene, benzyl benzoate, linalool, benzyl salicylate, farnesol.
- SALT: Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua/Eau), Alpha-Isomethyl-ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol, Isoeugenol, Geraniol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Eugenol, Citral, Cinnamal, Anise Alcohol, Benzyl Cinnamate.
- SWEET: Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua/Eau), Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Coumarin, Limonene, Farnesol, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Linalool.
- WEST: Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), limonene, Water (Aqua/Eau), linalool, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, benzyl salicylate, ethylhexyl salicylate, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), citral, Red 33 (CI 17200), citronellol, Red 4 (CI 14700), geraniol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, farnesol, anise alcohol, eugenol, hydroxycitronellal, amyl cinnamal, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, isoeugenol
- How to Use
- Apply to pulse points as desired.
- Good to Know