When our little ones get sick all systems go awry, Forceshield uses citrus peel, organic astragalus, chrysanthemum flower, and three other masterfully curated botanicals to support a healthy immune system in children.
About Gryph & IvyRose: Gryph & IvyRose is a lifestyle and wellness brand created by three parents dedicated to enriching the lives of growing children. Through the use of exotic and effective herbs, the brand offers a diverse line of pure, functional products, while creating resources and giving back to families.
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Astragalus root: is a widely used herb that is a good source of antioxidants. The medicinal benefits are numerous but it is best known for its ability to stimulate the immune system
- Citrus Peel: a wonderful pungent herb that increases qi and vital fluid circulation. A great source of vitamins it also is a natural cleanser that has a mild protective energy for your little one
- Full List of Ingredients
- Astralagus root, atractylodes Root, Siler Root, Chrysanthemum Flower, Citrus Peel, Chinese Yam Root, Vegetable Glycerin, Deionized Water
- How to Use
- Shake well before use. Mix with water or non-citrus juice. Take 2x-3x per day, 2 to 4 years: 10 drops, 4 to 8 years: 15 drops, 8 to 12 years: 30 drops, 12 years to adult: 45 drops. To be used to support immune function when child is healthy. Do not take when child is already ill.
- Good to Know
- Recyclable Packaging