Dr. Barbara Sturm's hydrating Eye Cream has been specially developed to target the dark shadows, bags, and puffiness around the delicate eye area.
About Dr. Barbara Sturm: Dr. Barbara Sturm is a German aesthetics doctor known for her anti-inflammatory philosophy and non-surgical, anti-aging skin treatments. Inspired by her daughter Pepper, she formulated a baby & kids collection that is dermatologically tested & formulated without fragrance or harmful irritants. It is gentle enough to use every day.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Active Ingredients: aqua/water/eau, macadamia integrifolia seed oil, dicaprylyl carbonate, glycerin, lactobacillus/portulaca oleracea ferment extract, tocopheryl acetate, panthenol, betaine, saccharomyces cerevisiae extract, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, rhodiola rosea root extract, biosaccharide gum-1, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, pentylene glycol, sodium polyacrylate, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium hydroxide, mica, pantolactone, citric acid, phenoxyethanol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891).
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number DR. 00157134
- Key ingredients & Benefits
- Note: It combines Purslane with a special complex of Golden Root, Sugar Beet and Yeast to provide a soothing 'de-puffing' effect
- Omega lipids: help the skin retain moisture for a youthful appearance
- Full list of ingredients
- Aqua/Water/Eau, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Lactobacillus/Portulaca Oleracea Ferment Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Betaine, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Mica, Pantolactone, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
- How to use
- Apply in the morning after using the CLEANSER.
- Gently pat into the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Good to know