This shampoo is a high-moisture, low-suds formula with mild surfactants (bubbling agents). Gently cleans hair and hydrates the delicate skin on the scalp. Fragrance-free and Tearless. Mild enough for daily use; can be used on newborns and babies with eczema-prone and sensitive skin. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance by the National Eczema Association.
About Noodle & Boo: Noodle & Boo was founded by a mama whose babies had extremely sensitive skin and eczema. Working with chemists who specialize in natural and holistic skin care, each exclusive formula is developed to nourish, replenish and protect especially delicate, eczema-prone and sensitive skin. Founded with a strong commitment to help children in need, Noodle & Boo donates a significant percentage of its profit, every month, to St. Jude Children’s Hospital, Keep a Child Alive, Compassion and Save the Children.
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Provitamin B and Vitamin E: both keep hair healthy and shiny.
- Full List of Ingredients
- Water (aqua/eau), peg-80 sorbitan laurate, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, sodium cocoyl isethionate, peg-150 distearate, glycol stearate, tocopheryl acetate, panthenol, phenoxyethanol, polyquaternium-11, citric acid, disodium edta, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium dehydroacetate.
- How to Use
- Pump baby shampoo into your hand. Rub both hands together until well coated with product. Gently massage baby shampoo into hair and scalp. Carefully rinse. Follow with our leave-in Conditioning Hair Polish.
- CAUTION: For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. If any adverse reaction develops, stop use and contact your physician.
- Good to Know
- Cleanses & Soothes
- Good for Sensitive Skin
- Gentle Non-Toxic
- Good for Eczema Prone Skin
- Free of Synthetic Dyes or Fragrance
- Free of Parabens & Phthalates
- Allergy & Dermatologist Tested