Dream big, as colors of pink and blue swirl in the waters of your bath, creating an exciting and magical experience. Unicorn bracelet inside.
About Musee Bath: Musee makes handcrafted, natural bath products in Madison County, Mississippi with the mission of restoring lives by providing dignified work for vulnerable people in our community. We primarily hire women in recovery, people with disabilities, and people who have lived in chronic poverty. Our products are handmade in the USA with ethically sourced, natural ingredients. Our bath balms are cruelty-free, paraben-free, and sulfate-free and safe for all skin types.
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Citric Acid: Exfoliates to get rid of dead skin skin cells and helps unclog pores.
- Natural Olive Oil: Helps reduce fine lines with vitamins and protects from harmful UV ray damage.
- Full List of Ingredients
- Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Olive Oil, Fragrance Oil, Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil, Coloreze, and Glitter.
- How to Use
- Draw up a warm bath. Place bath balm in bathtub.Watch fizzle and enjoy!
- Precaution: If irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
- Good to Know
- Good for Sensitive Skin
- Recyclable Packaging