Welcome home baby: your essentials. A new way to care for you and your baby. The perfect 4-piece bundle to get you (or your loved one) started! Kit Includes: Fresh N’ Clean - 2-in-1 Body and Hair Wash, Knots Be Gone - Hair Detangling Treatment, Toot Toot Balm - Diaper Rash Relief Cream, and Hallelujah Nipple Balm - USDA Organic Soothing Ointment.
About Mini Bloom: Mini Bloom is a line of clean skincare products committed to offering high-quality, hypoallergenic, nourishing, and essential goods for babies, little ones, and mamas. Inspired by the science of plant-based botanicals—every pure, gentle, and sustainable product Mini Bloom brings to life is earth-friendly, dermatologist-tested, and mother-approved all while remaining free of artificial and synthetic chemicals.
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa: The proteins in Hydrolyzed Quinoa penetrate into the hair shaft for powerful protection and provide film forming and moisture retention benefits.
- Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower: Packed with antioxidants. May protect against inflammation and provide soothing and calming benefits.
- Full List of Ingredients
- Fresh N’ Clean: Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Laurel Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Cocoate, Parfume, Hydrolyzed Chestnut Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Gluconolactone, Limonene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Citrus Lemon Peel Oil, Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerine Peel Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Linalool, Glyoxal, Glutara
- Knots Be Gone: Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Behentrimonium Chloride,, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Parfume, Ceteryl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Heptyl Undecylenate, Hydrolyzed Chestnut Extract, Limone, Coconut Alkanes, Isopropyl Alcohol, Gluconolactone, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Guarhydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Tapioca Starch, Citrus Lemon Peel Oil, Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerine Peel Oil, Xylitol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Linalool, Citric Acid
- Hallelujah Nipple Balm: Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Olea Europe Fruit Oil*, Cera Alba*, Cocos Nucifera Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil*, Allow Barbadensis, Lead Powder*, Calendula Officials Extract*, Citric Acid (*Signifies Certified Organic Ingredient)
- Toot Toot Balm: Zinc Oxide (20%) Inactive Ingredients: Hallanthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europe (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Tocopherol, Citric Acid (*Signifies Certified Organic Ingredient).
- How to Use
- Fresh N’ Clean: Use 1-2 pumps. Wet baby’s hair and skin with room temperature water and gently spread product evenly from head to toe with hands or washcloth, work into a gentle lather, then rinse thoroughly.
- Knots Be Gone: Wet baby’s hair with warm water and gently spread product evenly throughout hair and rinse thoroughly.
- Hallelujah Nipple Balm: On clean skin, apply with your fingers in gentle circular motions. Reapply throughout the day to keep nipples hydrated and protected. And rest assured in knowing that our USDA certified organic formula does not need to be removed before breastfeeding.
- Toot Toot Balm: Apply daily as a base for your baby’s bum to provide a protective barrier to avoid diaper rash from starting.
- Good to Know