Erbaviva Diaper Balm is made from an organic balm base formulated with super-curative echinacea, historically used as an effective topical wound healer and aid to reduce redness, inflammation and pain. Organic essential oils of lavender and chamomile create a light and pleasant scent. No artificial fragrances.
About Erbaviva: Co-founder and CEO Robin Brown has been personally involved in the ideas and formulation of every Erbaviva product since the debut of the baby collection in 1996. Everything is made sustainably in our solar powered facility is Los Angeles and 75% of our products are Certified USDA Organic. Erbaviva sources the highest quality organic ingredients from all over the world, with the utmost levels of therapeutic efficacy in mind. We work closely with farmers and distillers we trust, who practice certified organic farming methods that are in harmony with nature, protect soil, conserve water and safeguard wildlife.
- Country of Origin: United States
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Echinacea Purpurea Root Extract: Historically used as a wound healer to reduce inflammation and redness.
- Full List of Ingredients
- *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zinc Oxide, *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oi, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, *Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, *Echinacea Purpurea Root Extract, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, *Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, *Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, *Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract
- How to Use
- Apply generously to the affected area when diaper rash has appeared. May also be used daily as a preventative measure.
- Good to Know