Tis’ the season to be jolly and make your bath festive and rejuvenating. Reminisce about holiday traditions as scents of cedar leaf, Siberian fir, English holly, and holiday mistletoe fill the room as you enjoy a relaxing bath with our “Deck the Hall Bath Balm.” Bath Confetti Capsule Inside.
About Musee Bath: Musee makes handcrafted, natural bath products in Madison County, Mississippi with the mission of restoring lives by providing dignified work for vulnerable people in our community. We primarily hire women in recovery, people with disabilities, and people who have lived in chronic poverty. Our products are handmade in the USA with ethically sourced, natural ingredients. Our bath balms are cruelty-free, paraben-free, and sulfate-free and safe for all skin types.
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Coconut Milk Bath: Nourishes the skin by fighting off dry skin and reducing inflammation.
- Natural Almond Oil: Can reduce irritation of dry skin by the absorbtion of water due to water loss.
- Almond Oil is also antibacterial and full of Vitamin A:
- Full List of Ingredients
- Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Almond Oil, Fragrance Oil, Coconut Milk Bath, Coloreze
- How to Use
- Draw up a warm bath. Place bath balm in bathtub.Watch fizzle and enjoy!
- Precaution: If irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
- Good to Know
- Good for Sensitive Skin
- Recyclable Packaging