Crème Mains Nourishing Hand Cream is a lightweight cream that helps restore moisture and repair the skin’s barrier without any harsh chemicals. The high concentration of raw, unrefined shea butter protects skin against the elements, frequent hand-washing and household cleaners.
About Karité: Karité is a sustainably sourced shea butter based skincare brand that offers a holistic wellness and self-care experience. Our high quality, anti-oxidant rich products are made with limited ingredients, and is safe for everyone from infants to adults - we make the perfect moisturizers to soothe even the most sensitive skin.
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Shea Butter: Sustainably sourced from women-run farming co-ops in Ghana. Naturally high concentration of essential fatty acids and vitamins A and E.
- Coconut Oil: Minimal processing preserves the anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antioxidant properties that increase moisture levels and repair the skin’s barrier.
- Full List of Ingredients
- Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract
- How to Use
- Apply a pea-sized amount to the back of your hand. Gently rub hands together being sure to spread the cream around to the palms and in between fingers.Use multiple times a day, especially after hand-washing and using hand sanitizer.
- Good to Know
- Good for Sensitive Skin
- 24 Hour Moisturizer
- Antibacterial Properties
- Gentle Non-Toxic
- Free of Endocrine Disruptors
- Allergy & Dermatologist Tested
- Recyclable Packaging