Our Safety Journal gives your family the tools you need to ensure that you are prepared for the unexpected. This interactive guide will help your family create an at-home safety plan for several different scenarios. Littles can work at their own pace to earn badges in topics including:
- What to do if you get lost
- Create and draw your family’s fire escape plan
- Identify and label harmful chemicals in the home
- Helpful questions to prepare for playdates, babysitters, and more.
Through activities, games, and thoughtful callouts for caregivers, the Bright Littles Safety Journal is an exciting and playful way to prepare our littles for the big world we live in. Created by a Mom, our award-winning conversation journals make a perfect gift.
- Great for ages 4 and up
- Created with Learning Scientists and PhDs
- Engaging games & questions to spark creative conversations
- Reward badges for completing activities
- Meaningful tips to help caregivers open and continue the conversation
Our activities have been researched and validated by first responders, child therapists, leaders in the community, parents, and of course, kids. Enabling interactive learning is core to each Bright Littles Conversation Journal.
About Bright Littles: Engaging tools that start the conversation. Approved by educators, doctors, firefighters, parents, and of course, kids! Empowering parents to have an “outside the box,” age-appropriate conversation with their bright littles.
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number BRIG20814461