Children's She's A Rainbow Bracelet, Silver
- or 4 interest-free payments
The sky answers the rainy skies with every color our eyes can see; a rainbow’ The rainbow is made from different kinds of gemstones; Peridot (green) Apetite (light blue) Apetite (blue) Amethyst (lilac) Rose Quartz (pink) Citrine (yellow) Carnelian (orange) Garnet (red) Length The kids bracelet is 14-16 cm (5,5-6,3 inches) and every size in between. Material We solely use precious metals. Our jewelry is made of 925 sterling silver or 18-Karat sustainably sourced (RJC-certified) gold plating with a sterling silver base. Jewelry gift box The She's a rainbow’ bracelet comes in a giftbox with the bracelet in a glass tube. Please note; Due to the length and the presence of small parts in the packaging and jewelry, our jewelry is intended for children 3 years and older. The items may slightly vary in color and size from the image shown and can show small irregularities due to the handmade nature of the jewelry.
About Lennebelle Jewelry: Lennebelle Jewelry makes unforgettable gifts for every mother and child. Their pieces are not simply decorative, but tokens of love. Lennebelle celebrates the unconditional love and everlasting bond between a mother and her children.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Lennebelle Jewelry is made to be an extension of a person who wears it. Every piece is made with utmost care and love and we sincerely hope that it will be worn every single day. Here are some tips to keep your beautiful jewelry in its best condition and to let you enjoy it to the fullest; We advise to leave your jewelry at home when gardening, doing active sports, and carrying/moving heavy items. Avoid its contact with products such as perfume, alcohol and/or other chemical containing products and chlorinated water such as swimming pools. Give your jewelry its beauty sleep and take it off when you’re going to bed. Lennebelle Jewelry require little care and a lot of enjoyment. Nevertheless once in a while you can give your jewelry piece some extra care. Sterling Silver: Over the time silver can become darker due to oxidation. Silver jewelry oxidizes naturally with air, light and humidity. The best way to prevent it from happening is to wear your silver jewelry piece regularly. If your silver jewelry piece does change its color you can gently clean and polish it with a soft cloth. Alternatively, you can use a soft toothbrush (preferably a baby toothbrush) to clean. However, keep in mind that silver is a soft material and is easily scratched. We also recommend using a silver bath (available in stores, read the instructions well, not suitable for gold plated or gemstones) 18K Gold Vermeil: With time a gold layer in all gold plated items gets worn out. It’s a natural process. This process is influenced by how the jewelry is taken care of and personal skin chemistry/acidity. The latter depends on diet, alcohol consumption, medication use, hormones and perspiration.
- Sterling silver
- Country of Origin: Netherlands
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number LENN06759988