Berry Waterfall Large Pillow, Pink Multi
- or 4 interest-free payments
Product Information The pillow is finished with our flax linen backing and closed by an invisible zipper with a gold pull. Our signature St. Frank plate is featured in the bottom right-hand corner of the pillow. The cushion is stuffed with an oversized down insert. Provenance This pillow is made from fabric inspired by vintage aso oke textiles from the Yoruba people of southwestern Nigeria. Yoruba aso oke textiles, traditionally woven on narrow hand looms by men, were worn on special occasions, such as engagements, weddings, and naming ceremonies for babies. The textile used to create this pillow features both natural beige wild silk and the openwork style, defined by eyelets joined by decorative weft stringing. This style, developed after the arrival of Europeans in Nigeria, was inspired by Spanish lace designs. Our fabric by the yard is made of Belgian linen and cotton, and printed in the USA.
About St. Frank: St. Frank is a globally-inspired brand dubbed the “bohemian home-décor Mecca” by Vogue. Their products, including their signature framed textiles, are ethically made by artisans around the world working in traditional crafts. Each piece comes with a rich history to share.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Please remove the down insert before cleaning your pillow cover, then dry clean or hand wash with cold water. Hang to dry. Warm iron on reverse if needed.
- Linen cotton with down/feather fill
- Country of Origin: United States
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number ST. 16389062