A blend of sprouted rice, yam, licorice, fennel seed and nine other carefully curated herbs, Belly Works is crafted to support healthy digestion and immune support in children ages 2+.
About Gryph & IvyRose: Gryph & IvyRose is a lifestyle and wellness brand created by three parents dedicated to enriching the lives of growing children. Through the use of exotic and effective herbs, the brand offers a diverse line of pure, functional products, while creating resources and giving back to families.
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Sprouted Rice: A culinary staple and is a good plant based source of minerals, also supports healthy digestion
- Asian Yam: A fibrous root vegetable that is commonly used to support regulated intestinal movement and also used in soups and stews.
- Licorice Root: Native to the Mediterranean region and now grown throughout the world. A culinary delicacy that is used medicinally to support digestion.
- Full List of Ingredients
- Germinated Rice, Codonopsis Root, Atractylodes Root, Poria Sclerotium, Kudzu Root, Licorice Root, Platycodon Root, Chinese Yam Root, Citrus Peel, Fennel Fruit, Hyacinth Bean, Job's Tears Seeds, Momordica Fruit, Vegetable Glycerin, Deionized Water
- How to Use
- Shake well before use. Mix with water or non-citrus juice. Take 2x-3x per day, 2 to 4 years: 10 drops, 4 to 8 years: 15 drops, 8 to 12 years: 30 drops, 12 years to adult: 45 drops. To be used to support immune function when child is healthy. Do not take when child is already ill.
- Good to Know
- Recyclable Packaging