Gently nourish your baby’s delicate skin with this super-softening lotion infused with organic flower waters, Wild Moss Rose Extract and organic aloe vera and tamanu oil. Each product in the Chantecaille Bébé line is plant-pure and certified organic according to the internationally recognized COSMOS standard. Crafted in Switzerland with the highest quality pure botanicals.
About Chantecaille: Plant-pure and certified organic, French brand Chantecaille Bébé brings gentle, skin-softening nourishment to your baby’s routine.
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Wild Moss Rose: Has moisturizing, soothing, and itch relieving properties. Proven to reduce the appearance of redness and moisturizes to provide relieve from itching.
- Orange Blossom: Traditionally used for its relaxing properties.
- Organic Orange Flower: Particularly effective in calming delicate skin.
- Full List of Ingredients
- Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water*, Glycerin, Aqua/water/eau, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water*, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water*, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Myristyl Myristate, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil*, Pentylene Glycol, Myristyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Myristyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Alcohol, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract*, Bisabolol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Phytate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Dehydroacetic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Portulaca Oleracea Extract [limonene, Linalool]
- *Indicates ingredient from organic farming
- 99.34% Natural Origin Of Total
- 66.76% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
- Cosmos Organic Certified By Ecocert Greenlife According To Cosmos Standard
- How to Use
- Massage in upward movements towards the heart and pause for plenty of tickles, loved by babies and baby elephants alike
- Apply to any area that would benefit from soothing, moisture.
- Good to Know