Bare Booty Soothing Balm
- or 4 interest-free payments
beo bare booty is created with organic ingredients to soothe the most sensitive skin. Chamomile and lavender will leave baby smelling fresh, while calendula and tea tree oil help calm an irritated toosh.
About Baeo: Baeo is a mom owned, ethically sourced and environmentally friendly skincare line. Their plant based products are made of the highest quality, pure botanical elements. Not only are they dedicated to sustainability, but they also partner with charities to give back to disadvantaged women and children from low income families. You'll love their products for cleansing, moisturizing and protecting the delicate skin of your mini.
- Key ingredients & Benefits
- Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil: Has a calming effect that can relax the body and promote sleep. It also has anti- inflammatory properties.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil: An antiseptic and immune system stimulant. Uses cleansing properties to protect against environmental and seasonal threats and has soothing properties.
- Full list of ingredients
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil *, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Beeswax (Cera Alba)*, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil *, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil *, Calendula, Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil *, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil *, Lavandula, Hybrida (Lavender) Oil*, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- *Indicates organic ingredient
- How to use
- Apply soothing balm with dry hands to baby’s bottom with every diaper change or as needed.
- Not just great for the booty, this balm can be used from head to toe.
- For external use only
- Good to know
- Good for Sensitive Skin
- Antibacterial Properties
- Free of Synthetic Dyes or Fragrance
- Gentle Non-Toxic
- Free of Endocrine Disruptors
- Allergy & Dermatologist Tested
- Recyclable Packaging