All Basics that Baby needs- Organic Gripe Water, Organic Multivitamin, and Organic Probiotic Drops.
About Wellements: Helping families grow and stay healthy means supporting them with the best products we can produce. That’s why every product we make is USDA certified organic, made without the use of chemical preservatives and bottled in glass. In doing this, we know we are providing products that truly make a difference.
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Organic Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber Officinale): Benefits include treating nausea and relieving indigestion.
- Organic Fennel Seed Extract (Foeniculum Vulgare): helps aid digestion and prevent gas.
- Full List of Ingredients
- Gripe Water: Water, Organic Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber Officinale), Organic Fennel Seed Extract (Foeniculum Vulgare), Organic Agave Syrup, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate, Organic Glycerin, Organic Lemon Juice Powder, Sodium Bicarbonate, Organic Chamomile Flower Extract.
- Multivitamin: Vitamin A from Beta-Carotene, Organic Agave Syrup, Filtered Water, Orgen-C® (Vitamin C from Organic Emblic Extract (Phyllanthus emblica)(Fruit)), Orgen-B’s® (Thiamin (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Pyrodoxine (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)) from Organic Guava (Psidium guajava (Fruit)), Organic Lemon (Citrus limon (Peel)) and Organic Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum (Leaves)). Vitamin D from Organic Mushroom Powder (Agaricus bisporus (Whole)), Organic Cherry Flavor, Citric Acid, Vitamin E as Mixed Tocopherols (From Organic Sunflower Seed Oil), Organic Lecithin (From Sunflower).
- Probitotic Drops: Proprietary Probiotic Blend (Howaru Bifidobacterium Lactis HN019, Howaru Lactobacillus Rhamnosus HN001), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- How to Use
- Gripe Water: Shake well before each use. Some sediment is normal. Organic Gripe Water may be taken directly using the dispenser provided up to 6 times in a 24-hour period. Wash and dry dispenser thoroughly after each use. Shake well before each use.
- Multivitamin: Shake well before each use. Sediment is normal. May be given slowly toward the inner cheek of child’s mouth using the dispenser provided or mixed with food or drink. Wash and dry dispenser thoroughly after each use.
- Probitotic Drops: Tip the bottle upside down 2-3 times before removing cap. Place one drop of Organic Vitamin D Drops onto nipple or pacifier, or mix with milk, juice or food. Do not exceed dosage.