How sweet the sound of soaking in a tranquil and relaxing bath at the end of a long day. This pure and fragrant bath balm will sooth your soul as the ball dissolves from white to red, leaving a gracious reminder in the tub. Cross inside.
About Musee Bath: Musee makes handcrafted, natural bath products in Madison County, Mississippi with the mission of restoring lives by providing dignified work for vulnerable people in our community. We primarily hire women in recovery, people with disabilities, and people who have lived in chronic poverty. Our products are handmade in the USA with ethically sourced, natural ingredients. Our bath balms are cruelty-free, paraben-free, and sulfate-free and safe for all skin types.
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Citric Acid: Exfoliates to get rid of dead skin skin cells and helps unclog pores.
- Natural Jojoba Oil: Soothing and moisturizing to the skin, jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory properties to reduce redness and drying.
- Full List of Ingredients
- Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Jojoba oil, geranium and rosemary essential oil, fragrance oil.
- How to Use
- Draw up a warm bath. Place bath balm in bathtub.Watch fizzle and enjoy!
- Precaution: If irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
- Good to Know
- Good for Sensitive Skin
- Recyclable Packaging