Alissa Infant Ruffle Rash Guard Swimsuit, Nest Stripe
- or 4 interest-free payments
- The UPF 50+ Alissa Infant Ruffle Rash Guard combines the effectiveness of a long sleeve rash guard with the functionality of a one-piece swimsuit, providing full coverage sun protection and comfort all in one. It features snap tape for easy diaper changes or potty visits. With a back zip for convenience, removing a wet swimsuit from a fussy baby will no longer be a hassle! Our vibrant, fade-resistant quick-dry prints are made from soft and comfortable fabric made from recycled plastic bottles, which helps our planet for future generations to come. For full sun protection, we recommend pairing along with our Flap Happy UPF 50+ Hats. For the last 30+ years, we've been designing and testing our beach apparel in sunny Malibu, California. This has given us the time and environment to perfect the swimsuit fit and design! Long Time pioneers of UV protective baby and children's wear, Flap Happy has never wavered in it's commitment to the health of children, the earth, and protecting future generations. We are proud to announce this product is made from recycled plastic bottles!
We love that this product is made from recycled plastic bottles!
About Flap Happy: After being diagnosed with skin cancer, mom of four, Laurie Lipson Snyder, founded Flap Happy with a commitment to the health of children, Earth, and protecting future generations. With sustainable swimwear and hats made from recycled plastic bottles, Flap Happy offers UPF50+ protection without the use of added chemicals.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Machine Wash, Cold
- 83% Repreve Recycled Polyester 17% Spandex
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number FLAP06521164