Made just for tweens and teens, Petite n Pretty 9021-Glow! Fresh Start Cleanser splish-splashes away dirt and oil, with ingredients that protect skin from pollution.
About Petite 'n Pretty: Petite ‘n Pretty started with founder Sam Culter's favorite memories of borrowing her mom's makeup as a little girl. After 17 years of experience in the beauty industry, she wanted to address the most common question she received from moms: "whats the best product to give my kid so they stop stealing mine?" With safe and age-appropriate formulas, Petite 'n Pretty's goal is to provide young creatives with their best first beauty experience and inspire them as they embark on their beauty journey.
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number PETI06728897
- Key ingredients & Benefits
- Anti-Pollution Complex: Helps protect the skin against the damaging effects of environmental pollution
- High Water Content: Provides an ultra-lightweight texture that absorbs fully for a non-tacky, residue-free finish.
- Full list of ingredients
- Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol Denat., Polyvinyl Alcohol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Glycerin, Bis-PEG-8 Dimethicone, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Propanediol, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Vinylamine/Vinyl Alcohol Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sucrose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance/Parfum, Amber Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Lonicera Caprifollum (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Extract, Ribes Rubrum (Currant) Fruit Extract, Thuja Occidentalis Bark Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpom (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Flower Extract, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.
- How to use
- Apply a dime-sized amount onto damp skin and massage in circular motions. Rinse well and pat dry. For best results, follow with our 9021-Glow Fresh Start Moisturizer.
- Good to know
- Gentle Non-Toxic
- Allergy & Dermatologist Tested
- Free of Parabens & Phthalates