Each Mole Hollow taper candle is hand dipped in Sturbridge, Massachusetts using a technique that has been in place since our founding in 1969. We carefully select the materials that make up our taper candles - matching the consistency of each wax to varying configurations of 100% cotton wick - for the best possible burn. Our tapers are sized to fit a standard-sized candlestick and have solid color throughout. Unscented. Burn time: 10 hours. 2 pairs (4 candles) per box.
About Mole Hollow Candles: Mole Hollow Candles was founded in 1969. We’ve been making clean-burning candles in a wide range of bright, playful colors for over 50 years. Quite a lot has changed since we came around, but some things - like our process and quality commitment - never will. Each one of our candles is handmade in Massachusetts and we source all of our waxes, wicks and scents within the USA.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Trim wicks to 1/4" before lighting. Make sure candles are straight and secure in holders. Burn out of drafts and never leave any candle burning unattended.
- Paraffin wax; 100% cotton wick
- Country of Origin: United States
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number MOLE26411193