Be inspired by our Women of Change gift set! In collaboration with the official Frida Kahlo, Amelia Earhart, Maya Angelou and our all new balms RBG and Rosa Parks, our Women of Change Bath Balms inspires young minds with the stories of remarkable women. Includes individually and beautifully packaged bath balms with a small description of the women and how they impacted history. Each bath balm has a collectable magnet inside!
About Musee Bath: Musee makes handcrafted, natural bath products in Madison County, Mississippi with the mission of restoring lives by providing dignified work for vulnerable people in our community. We primarily hire women in recovery, people with disabilities, and people who have lived in chronic poverty. Our products are handmade in the USA with ethically sourced, natural ingredients. Our bath balms are cruelty-free, paraben-free, and sulfate-free and safe for all skin types.
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Natural Olive Oil: Helps reduce fine lines with vitamins and protects from harmful UV ray damage.
- Citric Acid: Exfoliates to get rid of dead skin skin cells and helps unclog pores.
- Full List of Ingredients
- Rosa Parks and Ruth Bader Ginsburg: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Olive Oil, Fragrance Oil, Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil, and Coloreze.
- Frida Kahlo: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Natural Grapeseed Oil, Bergamot Essential Oil, Fragrance oil, and Coloreze.
- Amelia Earheart: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Natural Jojoba Oil, Jasmine Essential Oil, Fragrance oil, and Coloreze.
- Maya Angelou: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Natural Almond Oil, Blood Orange Essential Oil, Fragrance oil, and Coloreze.
- How to Use
- Draw up a warm bath. Place bath balm in bathtub.Watch fizzle and enjoy! Precaution: If irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
- Good to Know
- Good for Sensitive Skin
- Recyclable Packaging
- Gentle Non-Toxic