- Dress Shop
- New & Popular
- Toys & Play
- 3 Tins of powder based veggie paints (cabbage green, seaplant blue, beet purple), 1 custom designed paintbrush
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic, washable
Directions for use:
- Mix 1 tsp of veggie paint powder with 2 tsp of water. Let rest for one minute.
- Add additional water to meet desired consistency. For thicker finger paint, use less water. For thinner watercolor paint use more water.
- Store unused mixed paint (covered) in the refrigerator. Store veggie paint powder in a cool, dry place.
TWEE made veggies F-U-N with our new line of eco-friendly, non-toxic, Farmer Kerri’s Veggie Paints! Using paper, canvas, wood or other surfaces, our TWEE Veggie Paints will inspire your child to create artwork in a vibrant and eco-friendly way!
About TWEE: TWEE made for little hands is a woman-owned, Philadelphia based brand, specializing in handmade and eco-friendly art tools, perfect for little hands & big imaginations! All TWEE products are thoughtfully designed, helping to increase grip strength and fine motor skills, while encouraging creative play and imaginative making. Let your child's imagination run wild with TWEE made for little hands!