Cuddle up and stay awhile in the superior comfort of the Tuba Glider with a soft gliding, 360-degree swivel base. This lovably large, chair-and-a-half is perfectly sized for feedings (roomy enough for nursing twins). It's a stylish but also more sustainable choice for the modern nursery. Upholstered by hand in our eco-performance fabric, that is stain resistant, water repellent, and made with at least 30% recycled materials.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: The Tuba has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- SPACIOUS SEAT: Extra wide 26" seat for superior comfort and roomy enough for nursing twins.
- SMOOTH SWIVEL & GLIDE BASE: The brushed silver metal swivel base allows you to swivel a full 360 and gently glide back and forth.
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: We want to help you make more sustainable choices in your home. At least 45 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart performance fabric + 30% REPREVE® recycled yarn.
- WATER REPELLENT & STAIN RESISTANT: Life with a babe can be messy! Our eco-performance fabric is made for real-life, it's water repellent, stain-resistant, and durable.
- EMISSIONS-TESTED: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs, and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed,FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
- EASY SETUP: A few simple steps with no tools required.
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: For ultimate comfort and relaxation pair with the Tuba Swivel Gliding Ottoman M10185 (sold separately)
About Babyletto: Playful modern design meets safe renewable materials in Babyletto’s line of stylish furniture. Established in 2010, this brand creates nursery pieces with mid-century appeal.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Performance Eco-Weave Fabric: 67% polyester and 33% recycled fibers. Polyester fill and metal gliding base.
- Assembly Required: Assembly Required
- Country of Origin: China