Mens Palm Paradise Sustainable Volley Board Short
- or 4 interest-free payments
Hit the waves in style while wearing our Mens Palm Paradise Sustainable Volley Board Shorts. The shorts feature a navy and white fleck drawcord and mesh lining for day-long comfort. As part of our sustainable journey, we’re on a mission to reduce our impact on the environment. Snapper Rock is proud to use REPREVE made from recycled polyester yarn in these board shorts, helping to remove and reuse plastic from our planet. We use home compostable packaging and our swing tags made from recycled paper.
About Snapper Rock: Founded in 2003, award winning Snapper Rock UPF50+ Swimwear is the first fashion forward, quality swim and beachwear company for children and their parents to ensure maximum sun protection. Their UPF50+ swimwear blocks 98% of harmful UVA/UVB rays and is chemical free. 'Snapper Rock’ comes from a legendary swimming, surfing and fishing spot in the Bay of Islands, in New Zealand. Founder and CEO, Liz Eglinton, lives in Auckland, New Zealand and grew up looking out onto the island of Snapper Rock. At Snapper Rock, they believe everyone has their very own ’Snapper Rock’ somewhere in the world!
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Machine wash in cold water, Use mild detergent, Do not wring, soak or bleach, Do not tumble dry, Drip dry in shade, Do not leave rolled up wet, Rinse after use
- 92% Repreve Polyester 8% Elastane
- Country of Origin: China
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number SNAP25242047