Maze Kuba Cloth Sheet Set, Ecru
- or 4 interest-free payments
This bedding is inspired by Kuba cloth, a unique textile featuring complex designs that are created when various geometric raffia pieces are stitched to a plain raffia background. The resulting rough surface is punctuated by repeated geometric patterns with unexpected interruptions in design. Men cultivate the raffia palm and weave the raffia cloth; women then create the patterned textiles. Traditionally, Kuba cloth was used as a wrapped skirt worn during burials. Later, it was incorporated in ceremonial dress for ritual dances and other celebrations. This bedding is 520 thread count, made from 100% Soft Wash Cotton Percale *All of our bedding is OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified. This means that our fabrics have been tested and are free of over 100 harmful and environmentally damaging chemicals. Our fabrics are better for your skin and better for the environment.
About St. Frank: St. Frank is a globally-inspired brand dubbed the “bohemian home-décor Mecca” by Vogue. Their products, including their signature framed textiles, are ethically made by artisans around the world working in traditional crafts. Each piece comes with a rich history to share.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Machine wash warm with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- 520 thread count Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified cotton percale
- Country of Origin: Portugal
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number ST. 16389074