- Introducing our annual exclusive collaboration with Petite Plume, just in time for the holiday season! Our timeless “Sleigh Bells in the Snow” print sets a quintessential winter scene adorned with tartan reindeers, evergreen trees, and whimsical sleighs gliding through the snow. A picture-perfect holiday dressing moment for the entire family, this sweet nightgown is made from high quality cottons and brushed for added softness, and features an adorably ruffled neckline and bell sleeves.
Monogram will be on pocket unless customer requests a chest monogram.
About Petite Plume: Sophisticated comfortable sleepwear for children, Petite Plume pajamas and nightgowns are crafted from the most exquisite cotton and the finest attention to detail, from the engraved buttons to the tuckpointing and the yarn-dyed fabric, which then gets brushed for softness. A celeb favorite, Petite Plume has been worn by everyone from GP (Gwenyth Paltrow) to PG (Prince George), making it the perfect monogrammable gift for any child you love. The New York Times even called them an "elevated take on a classic button-down pajama set," we're equally impressed by Petite Plume's origin story: Founder Emily Hikade launched the brand while undercover as a CIA case officer. Their adult sleepwear is made from 100% cotton, while Petite Plume's pajamas, nightgowns, and robes for kids are made with the finest quality cotton and blended with just enough inherently flame-retardant fiber to allow our sleepwear to pass strict CPSC regulations without the use of harmful chemicals. The fabric is preshrunk and yarn-dyed to prevent fading, then brushed for added softness.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Machine wash delicate cold with like colors, dry without heat
- 50% Cotton/50% Modacrylic
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number PETI06736103