Kai Rocker, Grey Performance Eco-Twill
- or 4 interest-free payments
- Take a moment to relax in the charming mid-century styled Kai rocking chair. Designed with modern rounded edges, curved walnut stained rubberwood legs, and included lumbar cushion for added comfort. It's a stylish but also more sustainable choice for the modern nursery.
- MODERN WINGBACK STYLE: A modern twist on a mid-century wingback rocking chair with softly rounded edges and curved walnut-stained legs. The Dijon shade will add a vibrant pop of color to your room while still working well with earthy, natural tones.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: The Kai has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: We want to help you make more sustainable choices in your home. At least 40 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart® performance fabric + at least 30% REPREVE® recycled polyester yarn.
- WATER REPELLENT & STAIN RESISTANT: Life with a babe can be messy! This is why our eco-performance fabric is water repellent, stain-resistant, and easy to clean.
- SMOOTH ROCKING MOTION: Gently lull babe to sleep or enjoy a peaceful moment alone with the smooth back-and-forth rocking motion.
- EMISSIONS-TESTED: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs, and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
- EASY SETUP: A few simple steps with no tools required.
About Babyletto: Playful modern design meets safe renewable materials in Babyletto’s line of stylish furniture. Established in 2010, this brand creates nursery pieces with mid-century appeal.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- Performance eco-twill fabric: 67% polyester and 33% recycled fibers. Rocker legs: rubberwood
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Country of Origin: China
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number MILL00173705