- A lush and sculptural plant with elegant violin-shaped leaves, the Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree is the most popular amongst the Fiddle family and makes for a dramatic addition to any indoor space. Paired with a handcrafted, 100% water-sealed ceramic planter, each plant is cleaned, trimmed, treated and staged for optimal airflow and drainage within its ceramic pot. Care instructions included.
Fiddle Leaf Figs are a popular plant with interior designers and often appear in the pages of trendy magazines as a staple of fashion brand photography. This plant is truly a must-have for all who appreciate style and greenery.
- Note: this plant is hyper-sensitive to environmental changes. The plant might shed leaves in the first weeks as it adapts to new light, humidity, and temperature conditions.
- Difficulty: Moderate. Our Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree requires a bit of special care
- PETS: Careful with pets. The plant may cause mild irritation if ingested.
About Léon & George: Léon & George is the premier brand for indoor plants, timeless ceramic designs and luxurious plant care essentials. A small team with French-Californian roots, they make it easy to own and care for beautiful living greenery with their streamlined service, custom-engineered packaging and commitment to exemplary quality.
- Material / Ingredients / Care
- The Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree requires plenty of bright indirect light. Water evenly when the top of soil is dry, about once a week.
- Maisonette Product ID: Item number LÉON26511664