Within 48 hours of your purchase you will be contacted by a dedicated Client Experience Associate at Smitten Films, who will walk through the process with you.
4 week lead time required.
All films include the following:
- A consultation to discuss your project goals. We will guide you through the transfer process and make it as easy as pie!
- Creative titles and effects to match the subject and mood of your film.
- Custom and fully licensed song selection, carefully picked to accompany your unique footage, with consideration to your family’s musical preferences.
- The presentation of a rough cut of your film on a password-protected site from which you can request basic editing changes.
- The presentation of the final cut of your film on a password protected site to confirm edits have been made your satisfaction.
- 3 DVDs in a beautiful presentation box perfect for special gifting.
- Access to a personalized, password-protected “Family Theater” website from which you can store and share your film with family members, and a digital file of the final film suitable for downloading onto your personal computer and uploading onto social media platforms, if desired.
About Smitten Films: Lisa Ridd created Smitten Films out of her vision for a company that combined her two loves, film and family. Lisa saw the resounding need to more fully reflect on family moments. Together with her team, she works to weave every little giggle, inside joke, and splash in the pool into individual family love stories.